Thursday, August 7, 2008

Camping Trip 2008! Mammoth, California!



We went on our annual family camping trip to our usual camp site, Upper Soda Springs in Mammoth, California! We spent several days hiking, fishing and staying in tents. Most of the girls tolerate the tent camping because of the family time, but Melisa I think is one of the best up there! She loves the hiking and the outdoors, truly an outdoor kinda girl!


The picture with all the family is 25 of us standing/sitting in front of where my grandparents want to be burried, a little twisted, but a really awesome picture!




Melisa decided to lead a few on a dance party in the dirt! Too fun!!!!



1 comment:

Me said...

Melissa, you're so cool! Great pix, too. I know that family pic is a bit macabre, but it's also kind of a cool idea. Gosh, that looks like fun. Funny you should post about Mammoth, too, as I have a machine in Mammoth Lakes driving me up the wall right now. It's just so rural out there I can hardly get connectivity to our machine, but it's apparently the only rental place in town. . . hahaha

Thanks for the comment on my blog, Shaun. You helped me put a positive spin on it. I was feeling a touch picked on and wasn't sure I had worded my response well, either. Thanks for making me feel better about it.

Love ya!