Friday, January 23, 2009

Trying to understand.....

Well we are so sorry to report that we have lost the baby....Melisa has not been feeling well and we thought that was a great sign as her HCG levels were increasing, but today we found out that they didn't increase and they actually went down. We have a doctors appointment tomorrow, but the message was clear when she started cramping and bleeding with the HCG levels decreasing....unfortunately we lost the pregnancy.
Thank you for all your prayers, we are very excited that we were able to conceive and confident that God will bless us with a child someday.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh, I'm so sorry, Shaun and Melissa. Please know that I will be praying for you.

Ron & Kelly Morrissette said...

Then the LORD said to Abraham, "Why did Sarah laugh and say, 'Will I really have a child, now that I am old?' 14 Is anything too hard for the LORD ? I will return to you at the appointed time next year and Sarah will have a son.--Genesis 18:13-14

Praying for you to find comfort in the Lord that His plan will sustain you.

Coila said...

I'm so sorry, you guys. We all love you and wish you well.