Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy New Year!

Well...we made it to California! Only 2 hours late! We had a pretty uneventful trip and have really enjoyed time with friends and family out here! The weather has been good and we have eaten a tremendous amount of food!
I am reading a book that has been really good. The title is, "23 minutes in Hell" I know it sounds twisted or weird, but for those who are Christians it is a great book and those who are not I think would find value in it. It is about a man who based on his account went there and came back to write about it. Of course there are those who say he was dreaming or that he is crazy, but I have really enjoyed the book. It reminds me of 90 minutes in Heaven which was another great book....just thought I would share that I was reading a book because that doesn't happen all too often!
Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments: