Thursday, October 23, 2008

Infertility

Today i was visiting a friends blog and on it she had a video that really hit me...it was about what couples go through when they are dealing with infertility issues....Shaun and I are still trying to get pregnant but are not having any luck... we have heard that there are some great fertility doctors here in Naperville, IL, so i am looking forward to finding one that will be willing and able to help us out...the video is very touching and helps people who haven't gone through this issue, kind of understand where we are and how we are feeling inside...we would appreciate you keeping us in your prayers..we know that God will help us get through this time in our lives, as we know he has a great plan for Shaun and I...we so look forward to seeing what that may be...below is a link to the video that our friend posted...MelisaTears and Hope - the infertility awareness project

2 comments:

Coila said...

I'm sorry this has been such a struggle for you two. It seems like such a personal thing and I don't know how (or if/when) to approach it with people. I don't know if they feel this way or if they feel broken or something and I don't want to be insensitive, so mostly I try to avoid the topic with friends whenever possible.

I hope things work out for you soon. Lots of love!

Amanda said...

Hi Melisa,

I stumbled across your blog today and started reading...I will be praying for you as you and your husband deal with infertility.

You've always been so wonderful with children and I look forward to the day when you have one of your own!

Mandy