Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New President

Well, I am sure a lot of you are waking up rather excited today, I am waking up nervous. I think I understand more why we want there to be a balance of power so we can keep things more towards the center.
I will be perfectly honest, I am going to support our new President and I will hope and pray that the upset Republicans will support our new President more than the Democrats did of our current President. I remember how upset many of us got when the Democrats literally threw Bush's name in the mud and you will not hear me doing that to Obama. I may disagree, but I want Americans to rise above ripping apart our leaders because it makes us feel better, thats not very American of us! We all want the best for this country, we are just divided on how we can achieve that goal.
I will pray for the leadership of our country....

2 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks Shaun (or Melisa, not sure who wrote it), that was a great post. You're right about needing to support and pray for our President, whoever it is. We just have to work harder for next time!

Anonymous said...

That's a good attitude that I hope BOTH parties can embrace... afterall, we're all in this together.

-Tammany

p.s. Betcha didn't know I was stalking your blog, eh?